Sunday Services 10:00 am 147 Walton Ave., Hyannis, MA 02601
Welcome to Unity on Cape Cod
If you are new to our spiritual community, we want you to know that you are a welcome guest. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, you have found a safe and loving place.
Unity offers a philosophy that is spiritual, not religious, and is love-based, not fear based.
- We provide practical teachings that help people discover and live their spiritual purpose and potential.
- We help people have a stronger connection to God every day.
- We empower people to live abundant and meaningful lives.
- We honor all paths of God.
- We believe in making a positive difference in the world.
- We believe in being a positive example and role model.
Recently retired from the Orleans United Methodist Church, Orleans, MA will share his experiences as a Black Spiritual Leader in the New England area, developing ministries with and for inner-city youth, addressing race relations and improving relationships between young people and the police. Reverend Williams presently co-chairs the Martin Luther King Action Team on the Lower Cape.
“Living in the Miracle of Love”
There is a great need in the world today. A tremendous call for compassion has been sent out by those still oppressed by the belief in separation. This call for help can only be answered by you, and by your demonstration of perfect oneness and love. This Valentine’s Day we will learn to be the answer to the world’s call for love.
“Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love, the real miracle is the love that inspires them… Everything that comes from love is a miracle.” (ACIM).
Following the service, at 11:45 Rev. Tony and his wife Liliana, will offer the second part of the workshop Healing Relationships. Click here for more information.